Childbirth Educator and Doula Workshops
Birth is Instinctive
The morning of day three of the workshop was unbelievable. Personally, it has made a major difference in my life and attitude towards my family. -OK
Personally, I walked away from the workshop with peace and confidence in my ability to help women through their birth journey. Thank you Birth Works. -TX
I loved the pelvic bodywork; being able to experience the room and space of the pelvic outlet… this wasn’t a picture or pelvic model, it was my body. -WA
The most meaningful part of the workshop for me was experiencing how a safe net was created in which I was able to transform negative images into positive ones. -AR
THE CHILDBIRTH EDUCATOR WORKSHOP (CEW)
This three-day dynamic and experiential workshop, held regionally, is a requirement for BirthWorks students enrolled in the Childbirth Educator Certification Program. Throughout the workshop you will experience our unique and innovative learning model that will help you when facilitating your own BirthWorks classes. Entry into the BirthWorks program is not a prerequisite to attending the workshop.
THE DOULA WORKSHOP
Our workshop serves as a highly effective model for building your own doula business and opens opportunity for personal growth. We invite you to experience how speaking from the heart can bring more love and caring to your doula clients and help women realize that the knowledge about how to give birth already exists inside every woman.
This Workshop is a requirement for BirthWorks students enrolled in the Doula program. However, this workshop is also open to anyone looking to expand their skills as a doula.This is a three-day dynamic and experiential workshop held regionally.
HOST YOUR OWN WORKSHOP
If you are interested in receiving a discount on the training workshop by hosting one in your own community, see our Guidelines on Hosting Workshops and Hostess Agreement or contact the BirthWorks office directly.
Hosting is a good option if you are already connected with your birthing community or have experience promoting a local event. It is a good idea to talk with people in your network to gauge interest in the workshop before contacting BirthWorks since only workshops with enough attendees to cover the workshop cost will be held (usually (10) depending on location).
Special Hostess Discounts:
• Hostess attends FREE if (10) or more people attend.
- Due to the experiential nature of the workshop, participants receive maximum benefit when there is minimal distraction. (Unfortunately, infants maybe in the workshop only while breastfeeding.)
- Airline tickets should not be purchased until you receive confirmation of the workshop from the BirthWorks office.
- If BirthWorks cancels or reschedules a workshop a full refund will be granted for paid registrations.
- If you cancel prior to four weeks before the date of the workshop, a refund minus a $75 retaining fee will be granted.
- If you cancel within four weeks of the date of the workshop, no refund will be granted for paid registrations.